NH Last Cast Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Luck!

Go down

Good Luck! Empty Good Luck!

Post by michael2277nh Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:16 pm

Congrats to the teams that won money at the TOC, who deserved it. It was a pleasure fishing against all of you. It was a great run with my partner and LOVE Kristy. She was fantastic! I thank you all who voted me in, along with Kristy, to fish with your club. The way the club was run was first class. All the people in the club, well almost all, were class and hope to see you next year in other tourneys. I am planning to move on. Thank you for all you have taught me and all your conversations. It goes unsaid how considerate most people are in this sport. Best of luck to All! See you on the water at some point in the coming years!

To Jamie, you are one committed, devoted, loyal and funny guy and does not get the credit you deserve for your sacrifice and what you have done for this club and fishing in NH in general. It takes a unique individual to do what you have done. I thank you for all you have done in my own experiences in fishing and hope nothing but the best for you and your family. I hope your MOM is getting better! Prayers are with you and family!

Michael

michael2277nh

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum